Dia Dia Dia

DIA involved in a car accident. She was discharged yesterday. I went to see her today!
She can't move her neck vigorously. Haha. And I'm Rank 1 in her killing list. LOLS. Because I can spin, rotate, turn my neck simply. Wahahahaha.
I got something big to comment!!!
Lydia, I wanted to buy you a flower for speedy recovery stuff, but I can't find the flower shop/stall at Tampines Mall. I swear, I did search for it! I will get you a big HAMPER for sure. Yes, I will. You just wait and see, still say I got no heart! I have one ok. Else, I go find you for what. Lols.
You promised to meet me again, make sure you do. Haha
Elijah is in the hospital now also. Haha. Stupid guy. LOLS. He got food poisoning! Oh my~ Speedy recovery!
I might visit you tomorrow : D
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home